Powered by Blogger.

ootd: birks

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Let me just say that my feet and my back have been doing a happy dance eversince Celine deemed Birkenstocks cool once again.

I grew up with these sandals. I remember them most with socks after P.E. class or while strolling the mall on weekends. They were my favorite pair aside from my DM's and Gazelle's.

Anyway, I'll keep this short, Nikola's been down with the flu for the past couple of days and I'm trying my best to spend more time with her especially now that she's on summer break and it's so heartbreaking that she's spending labor day weekend in bed. All we want to do is go swimming.

About the outfit, still continuing my summer lingerie inspired mood with these pretty lace shorts from Persunmall. I love that I can dress them up or down for both day and night. They're super comfy too being drawstring and everything...

birkenstock street style
persunmall lace shorts
birkenstock street style
lace shorts street style
romwe vintage style hat (see HERE) | persunmall lace shorts (see HERE) | sm ladies fashion white sleeveless top | mphosis necklace | zara bag | rayban aviators | birkenstock arizona

photos by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment